1. Select your chosen items and proceed to check out, the page does not require a log in or registration to place an order.
2. Please complete your contact details including the name of the accommodation you wish the order to be delivered. It is important that you provide the correct property name and address as per your holiday booking. We cannot be held responsible for non or delayed delivery due to incorrect property name and address details.
3. As we are only able to deliver to properties by consent of the owner, unfortunately there are a small minority of properties that we are unable to deliver to. If your accommodation falls into this category, we will contact you when we have received your order to make alternative delivery arrangements.
4. Select how you would like to receive your order;
a. Yacht Provisioning - We can help you to manage your Yachting Provisions in two ways; You can place your order via our website and we can ensure that it is ready for collection from our Rhodes New Marina store or delivered directly to your Yacht when you require it. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] with more bespoke orders for provisions, including off-itinerary or luxury items. We are happy to discuss any requirements that you may have in relation to your provisioning. Delivery locations for Yacht Provisioning are Rhodes New Marina, Mandraki Harbour and Lindos Main Beach. Should you require delivery to an alternative location in Rhodes, please contact us via email to arrange. Please ensure that your delivery location (including berth) is included in your delivery instructions
b. Arrival Day Delivery - Place your order prior to your holiday and we will ensure it is waiting for you when you arrive (subject to access to the property). If your order is placed after 15:00 on the day of your arrival, your order will be delivered to you the following morning.
c. In Resort Delivery – Place your order whilst you are already here in Rhodes and select a convenient delivery slot – please note you must be available to receive your order at the property. You can also select this option if you are a resident.
d. Store Pick Up – Place your order online and collect it from one of our stores. (We will select your store based on your accommodation location, unless you advise us otherwise).
e. A minimum spend of €15 is required for any online order. This spend is not inclusive of the €5 delivery charge where applicable.
Please ensure that you select the correct delivery option for your order. We are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivery or delivery charges due to incorrect delivery option being selected. If Arrival Day delivery option is selected in place of In Resort and the value of the order is less than €50, a delivery charge of €5 will be chargeable upon delivery.
5. For In Resort Delivery. Select your preferred delivery date and time. Choose from 30 minute slots between 08:30 – 15:00 daily. Unfortunately, if you are not available to receive your order from us within the time slot that you have selected, an additional attempt at delivery will incur a charge of €5 cash upon delivery.
6. Enter your payment details. Cards will be charged at the time of order. Please note that for In Resort Delivery. Yacht Provisioning and Store Pick Up you have the option to pay cash on delivery.
7. If you cannot find an item you are looking for, please add this in the comments section and if we are able to, we will add it to your order. We will contact you for additional item charges.
8. To help towards protecting the environment, plastic bags will not be used for delivery. All orders will be delivered in our own transport crates and will require unpacking upon delivery.
9. We are unable to remove or refund individual items from an order once it has been placed. On the rare occasion that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail with alternatives. If the alternatives offered are not suitable, a refund for the correct amount of the out- of- stock item will be made in cash, at the time of delivery.
10. Please note that our fruit and vegetable quantities are based on average weight. Singular items that are larger in weight may result in less measurable quantity but will be equal in average weight.
11. It is not the delivery staff’s obligation to store your items, however, they will be left in a convenient location for you and with consideration to the products ordered.
12. Delivery Charges:
a. Arrival Day orders – there is no delivery charge.
b. In Resort orders - Villas, Apartments/Studios, Hotels (excluding Arrival Day Delivery): Free delivery for orders of €50 or more. A €5 delivery charge will be applied if the order is less than €50.
d. Yacht Provisioning – there is no delivery charge.
13. Delivery of Items:
a. Arrival Day – please check your delivery against the email received when you placed your order. If you notice an issue with your order following delivery, please contact us within 24 hours of your arrival so that we may rectify. We are unable to consider reimbursement or replacement for missing/incorrect items after this period.
b. In Resort/Yacht Provisioning/Store Pick Up – please ensure you check your items, against the email received when you placed your order, at the time of delivery. We are unable to consider reimbursement or replacement for missing/incorrect items once the delivery van has departed.
14. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Amex.